Monday, December 29, 2014

Ramblings

Been a while since I've posted on this particular blog. Honestly, not much has happened, but felt the need to talk on here.

Really have gotten into the Blue Jackets with Teressa. Really enjoy watching podcasts when I can, reading up on the players, and learning more about other teams in the league. I've met some great people on Twitter that I meet up at the Cannon with at the games, and we converse on Twitter as well.

Personally, life is going well. Teressa and I are doing really well, and have no complaints. We are very much in sync with each other.

Logan and Emily are doing well in 6th grade at GEMS school. They have adapted well and are showing the results of the new educational way they have at the school. I'm very happy with the school and how they get them involved.

My oldest, Shannyn, is doing well. Working at a bank, her boyfriend is a Franklin County Sheriff, which I think is pretty awesome. They are doing well, and enjoy the time I spend with them.

Holli has started college, and just finished her first semester a couple weeks ago. She's here right now, and I'm enjoying having her around. She's here till the 10th, and hope to have some more fun times before she heads back to Florida.


No comments: