Monday, March 26, 2007

Getting there

Wow. What a month. This week is going to prove to be even more fun. My two youngest daughters are going to be at the Invention Convention this week. If they make it to state, I may have to go to Cleveland. While I'd be happy for them (elated would probably be a better word), I'd be skittish about driving all the way to Cleveland for the State finals.

My work blog is going well. I got a great compliment from another blogger here in Columbus. They said that my blog was a good example of a business blog. It's that kind of thing that keeps me inspired to write on that blog daily. Also explains why this isn't updated as much as I'd like, but that's life.

Amey, my author friend, has a new book out. It's called Spilled Ink. She's about to begin a publicity blitz on it soon. I'm proud to say I helped out by writing a press release. I also read some of the poems looking for one that would be good for the release. I'm biased, but I know she has talent. I think it's time the world noticed it. I have a feeling she's going to do well once the world sees this.

That's all for right now. Hope to catch up again real soon.

No comments: