Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Update on happenings

I'm enjoying my life right now. I'm very busy at work, which keeps me occupied and focused. I look forward to going into work everyday. I've only had that with one other job, and not like this. It's never the same thing twice, which keeps me on my toes. We just started a huge project, and I'm excited about it. I'm hoping it takes us to another level as a company.

On the home front, not much has changed. Logan was diagnosed with High Functioning autism. In other words, he extremely intelligent for his age, but has issues with social aspects, and some development problems. It hit me hard at first, but now I see it as a challenge. I have to unlearn some things about raising kids and completely alter them to fit this situation. I embrace that because I know I need to for the sake of my son and my entire family.

There have been some entertaining moments in my life as well. I can't go into detail here, sadly due to the sensitive nature of it as well. Suffice to say that just desserts were ordered, and I didn't get stuck with that tab.

I've been enjoying blogging at work everyday. It's nice to have that creative outlet. Working in the promotional industry is awesome. There is something new everyday, and it's a challenge to keep up. And we have been. Now it's time for us to get in the passing lane and become the leader. It's going to be a great ride.

Oh, and only 6 weeks until the NFL Draft. Let's hope that Brady Quinn does an Aaron Rodgers and falls to late first round. Sorry Brady, but you still need to prove yourself. Ryan thought he didn't need to, and look where he's at now. Coaching at West Texas, and becoming the golf coach. Admittedly though, Troy Smith is no first rounder either. I predict he'll go mid 2nd round to late third. Can't wait for the draft. It will be high drama for sure after this free agency so far.

No comments: