Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Funny things in life

There are times that I just want to crawl into a hole. Notwithstanding the fact I haven't posted in eight months, but with all of the bad news, and oil prices and other things, it sometimes just doesn't pay to get out of bed in the morning. If it wasn't for the the fact that I need to make money, I"d stay in bed all day.

I've been a busy little beaver as of late. Since my lost post on this particular blog, we've been down (state closing Step by Step), to highs (Federal Court blocking state, and the opening of a new, larger Step by Step that can help more children with Autism). I feel good each time I step into one of the buildings and do the smallest thing for the center. These kids need all the help they can get, and I'm so glad I can help in the smallest way.

I've also purchased a new computer. That's right, I got rid of my Windows Vista machine and got myself an XP Pro computer. Oh the joys of reliability. I've been also working hard on learning Windows 2003/8 server so I can increase my knowledge and skill.

I've been lax on posting here, and need to do better. As time permits, and the muse strikes, I shall post here. I post more often on Logan's Laughter, my blog about my son Logan.

1 comment:

Stay at home Mommie said...

Glad to see you back. My hubby feels that same as you as far as just wanting to stay in bed, but yes, he has to make money too.