Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years

Every year, people make New Years Resolutions at this time. I tend to find these a bit boring, as most of them are broken within a week. But, with everything that has happened to me this year, I thought that I would do a few things different. So, without further ado, let's get to it...

1. I plan on getting more done, so I don't have as much stress in my life. I have a few things that are on my plate, that I need to at the very least, get moving forward. They may not happen all this year, which I'm okay with.

2. Communicate better. This has been something that I've had issues with others (still do). Now, this does NOT mean I will tell everyone everything. In fact, I should clarify that I will tell people what is needed, and nothing extra.

3. Focus much more on Logan. This is important, as he's in a critical phase of his development, in my opinion. Between his eating plan, and getting him transitioned to a regular school, it's critical I focus on him.

4. Enjoy Life and what it has to offer. This is important as well. Melissa would want this from me, and I plan on doing that.

I think these are do able. In fact, I can probably say that this time next year, I accomplished alot. Here is to 2012, which should be MUCH MUCH better than 2011

2 comments:

Nikki Parsons said...

Well stated, Craig! 2012 cannot be nearly as big of a bag of suck as 2011 was! I'm confident you'll achieve all 4 of your goals and then some.

When will you be transitioning Logan out of SBS?!

Nikki Parsons said...

Well stated, Craig! 2012 cannot be nearly as big of a bag of suck as 2011 was! I'm confident you'll achieve all 4 of your goals and then some.

When will you be transitioning Logan out of SBS?!