Monday, January 09, 2012

New Year, FIrst Post

It's been 9 days since the beginning of the new year. So far, it has treated me well. I've started two of the things I would like to do in the new year. First one is beginning to eat better. I've been eating more fruit, in the form of pineapple chunks and mixed fruit in the morning, and a bit more salad. I feel a bit better, although it's just the beginning. I need to start walking more, and doing more physical things.

The other item is getting organized and creating some space in my house. I went through the upstairs closet and moved out some items. I am thinking of creating an arts and crafts section in my basement. Most of the items I moved out were paints and brushes. I think the kids would like to have that in my house, as a way to be connected to, and honor Melissa.

It's nice to have some space in my pantry now. I am going to start stocking up on food and juices so I don't have to shop as much.I'll have to start learning how to extreme coupon...LOL....and fill my house with crap I don't need, like 1000 bottles of recalled Excederin....

No comments: