Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Amazing

I would, at this point, generally complain about the lousy weather we've been having here. I saw the sun for the first time yesterday (it's 2 in the morning right now) in about 10 days or so.

After seeing the damage caused by all the rain in the Merrimack Valley where I used to live in Mass, I won't complain one bit. I've talked to most of the friends I have up there, and they seem to be okay. There is only one I haven't heard from that I am somewhat concerned about as they live about 100-200ft from one of the rivers that has crested. Knowing the people of the area like I do, I know they'll bounce back and be back on their feet in no time. I just wanted to let them know that I am thinking of them in this time of need. From what I have read so far, only one person has died as a result of this flooding. This is a blessing if this is true, as it could have been alot worse.

I hope to hear from some of my friends when they are home and the ground is dry.

No comments: