Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Fun stuff, and other....stuff

wow.. a record..two days between posts.... I must be high... (no... not really....)

Anyway, things are going well. Getting together with Beau on Saturday to maybe...possibly.. FINALLY get this server up and running. I'll be a very busy person once that starts up.

It's raining here tonight. What grass I have that wasn't burnt by fertilizer will grow nicely. I need to get out and seed part of my yard.. but just haven't had the chance to. Yes.. lazy I know..but still...

My old job went to a pay per call model. That was the worst possible thing they could have done. And they want to keep people? Good luck with that. I hope those two people left enjoy it...

New Job...still awesome. can't beat it.

1 comment:

Amey said...

glad to see that you're blogging more frequently lately. I'm not. I think my last blog regarding whatever I was reading at the time bears a date sometime in January. So much for keeping up with my life...